From the Atlanta Regional Commission:
The Atlanta Regional Commission’s COVID-19 Weekly Report provides the latest data about the state of the novel coronavirus in the Atlanta area.
Key insights from the latest report includes:
- 2,521 new COVID-19 cases, an increase of 62.8% from last week’s 1,549 new cases.
- 75,053 new unemployment insurance (UI) claims this week, down 9.4% from 82,844 claims last week.
- 11,475 new jobs posted this week, up 7.5% from 10,670 postings last week.
- Overall time spent out of home is up 3.7 percentage points, 22.5% below the baseline.
- There were 132 million workweek miles traveled this week, up 4.7% from the 126 million traveled last week.
Click here to access the report and other resources through ARC.