Fathers Incorporated is hiring a fiscal officer to support the CFO with fiscal management and oversight of federal grant funds and various project budgets. The fiscal officer will be responsible for providing budget and expenditure tracking and monitoring of funds in compliance with federal and sponsor guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, management or other related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in excel and other financial analytics software
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task as well meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to work independently and interdependently
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Assists the Project Director and Project Manager with the fiscal oversight of the grant
- Responsible for accounting for all program funding and expenditures
- Responsible for ensuring that all budgetary and fiscal requirements are fulfilled
- Responsible for procuring all goods and services and processing payments to consultants and sub award recipients.
- Responsible for overseeing payroll and quarterly taxes
- Responsible for ensuring that all work completed by consultants and subcontractors are in compliance with funding requirements
- Monitors the grant’s budget and expenses monthly
- Arranges all travel and travel reimbursements for program staff and consultants
- Other duties as assigned by Director, Manager or Chief Financial Officer
For more information, contact Tracy Braswell, Chief Operating Officer, Fathers Incorporated at (770) 804-9800.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.