When the MAX Provider Portal first launched in December 2014 with 400 workforce provider offices in our region, it served as our region’s first, comprehensive picture of the workforce ecosystem in the Atlanta region. Today, our portal includes links to more than 500 provider offices and remains our region’s most comprehensive picture of who is doing what, where, and for whom. The portal welcomed more than 20 new providers in 2020.
Here’s some observations about current providers in the portal based on what they share through their profiles:
- More than 130 providers are on Georgia’s Eligible Training Provider List for providing WIOA-funded services
- Nearly 90 providers are located in the Atlanta BeltLine area
- More than 40 providers are located in the Aerotropolis Atlanta area
- More than 150 providers offer soft skills training of some sort
- More than 125 providers help individuals with disabilities
- More than 125 providers help youth needing assistance to gain employment
- Nearly 100 providers help individuals experiencing homelessness
- Nearly 90 providers help returning citizens
- More than 40 providers provide some form of transportation assistance
PROVIDERS IN THE PORTAL: It is now time to review and update your profiles! Maintaining an up-to-date profile is critical for ensuring that workforce partners as well as potential employers and job seekers wishing to connect with you know how best you can help them. To help you with updating your profile, we are holding MAX Provider Portal Orientation Virtual Sessions to learn about how to get the best use out of the portal on January 26th and January 28th, at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM. Click here to sign up for a session.
To learn more about the MAX Provider Portal, click here.