From Goodwill of North Georgia:
As a regional manager, this person will lead a team of professionals who work every day to break down barriers to employment, by building and growing relationships within the communities we are proud to serve. In addition, this person will provide leadership, strategies, analysis, development, oversight and support to ensure the success of the division’s financial, mission, training, continuous quality improvement and marketing goals for your site.
- Master’s degree in workforce development, rehabilitation, counseling, or related field.
- 2 or more years of experience working in related field.
- Strong working knowledge of project/program design, training, education, and workforce development.
- Demonstrated leadership, analysis, writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of, and ability to apply, policies and practices for planning and administering a budget.
- Ability to ensure staff development is in line with strategic organizational and departmental objectives.
- Knowledge of business development tools, techniques and approaches; ability to explore and develop potential areas of business growth for the organization.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data.
- Ability to drive critical activities to completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other designated software
- Reliable transportation and a clean motor vehicle report (MVR)
- Experience using judgment, initiative, business acumen, marketing, as well as seeing and articulating the big picture.
- The ability to provide positive leadership in a flexible geographic environment where self-direction, prioritizing and organizational skills will be crucial to success.
- Ability to be flexible in hours and work locations (across greater service area) to accommodate the needs of the program and Goodwill.
- Strong ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain positive working relationships with a wide variety of organizations and individuals.
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements to perform all duties relating to Career Services including driving, material handling, transporting and carrying documents, handbooks and various supplies.
Click here for a full job description and to apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.