From Goodwill of North Georgia:
Are you a person who loves to guide others in planning and managing their career? Come be a part of something worthwhile. When you work with Goodwill of North Georgia you’ll receive valuable training, experience and benefits.
What we’re looking for:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent, with direct experience in customer service, community resources or experience training people to use computers.
- 2 or more years of experience working in related field.
- Working knowledge of workforce development, micro-enterprise and employability skills and career search practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other designated software with the ability to troubleshoot computer software problems.
- Ability to provide positive support and guidance in a flexible geographic environment that is open to the public.
- Strong ability to exercise sound judgment, patience and maintain positive working relationships with a wide variety of organizations and individuals.
- Reliable transportation.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in related field
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish)
What you’ll be doing:
As a Career Coach you will facilitate access to vocational leads, support services, computer training, and community resources for job seekers, entrepreneurs and the general public in the Goodwill of North Georgia Career Center system in support of the mission of Goodwill of North Georgia and Career Services. Last year Goodwill of North Georgia helped put 20,000 people to work and we want this year to be even better!
You will also work on a flexible schedule in different locations, facilitating access to employment, self-employment, and community resources in support of Economic Development and Career Center’s financial, mission, training, continuous quality improvement and marketing goals.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.