STRIVE Atlanta seeks a dynamic Career Skills Instructor (CSI) to facilitate training, assist with instructional design, and deliver meaningful learning experiences for participants across the continuum of the Career Path Program. The CSI will also support the Career Path Team with administrative and operational duties to ensure smooth and seamless operations and training instruction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver job readiness training workshops to guide students through an intensive and transformational journey following STRIVE’s signature course syllabus.
- Support agency goals for digital literacy and learning through utilization of the iSTRIVE learning management system and instruction.
- Foster a safe learning community that supports the various backgrounds, needs and learning styles of STRIVE students, and promotes participation.
- Create and utilize instructional techniques and media, including lectures, role play, simulations, group exercises and discussions, videos, handouts, etc. to enhance instruction and meet students’ various learning styles.
- Develop and utilize activities that provide student opportunities for practical application of classroom learnings; develop and utilize assessments to monitor student progress during and after instruction.
- Adapt curricula with sector-based context including local labor market analysis and industry data.
- Provide one-on-one support to participants to address their motivation, emotional stability, and job readiness skills.
- Develop and facilitate refresher workshops as needed.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.