From Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta:
The Workforce Realigned podcast series is hosted by the Atlanta Fed’s Economy Matters. The series features five episodes about innovative ideas on how to reboot economic mobility in the country—using new financial tools to accelerate the shift from paying for uncertain training programs to paying for measurable outcomes.
- Episode 1: “Workforce Misaligned: Economic Immobility and a Path to Resurgence” with Atlanta Fed president and CEO Raphael Bostic and Minneapolis Fed president and CEO Neel Kashkari
- Episode 2: “Reshaping Capitalism around Impact: Centering Outcomes in the Economy” with the Global Steering Group for Impact Investment chairman Sir Ronald Cohen and Walmart.org senior director of opportunity Gayatri Agnew
- Episode 3: “Paying for Outcomes: Innovative Funding Tools for the Public Sector” with former U.S. speaker of the House of Representatives Paul Ryan and former Massachusetts governor Deval Patrick
- Episode 4: “Higher Ed Funding: Linking Technical College Dollars to Workforce Outcomes” with Texas State Technical College System chancellor and CEO Michael Reeser
- Episode 5: “Accelerating Economic Mobility: Career Impact Bonds for Workforce Training” with Social Finance CEO Tracy Palandjian, General Assembly CEO Lisa Lewin, and American Diesel Training Centers CEO and cofounder Tim Spurlock
Click here to listen to the podcasts.
Click here to learn about the national launch event the Atlanta Fed is hosting for its new book produced in collaboration with the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia and Social Finance.