From City of Refuge:
Are you a person that advocate for others? Can you provide case management, training and supervision to persons taking our technology classes? Come be a part of something worthwhile. Case manager duties include assessing, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating actions required to meet the client’s service’s needs. You work toward a goal of helping people live the highest quality of life possible. To do so, you work closely with clients to identify their goals and needs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in vocationally related field and 1+ years of experience working in counseling.
- An MSW or MSSA, Master’s Degree counseling or a counseling related field or equivalent degree
- Experience with psychological, social and vocational aspects of disability and/or economic disadvantage and community resources.
- The ability to facilitate positive actions and growth of participants in a flexible geographic work environment and working hours where self-direction, prioritizing and organizational skills are crucial to success.
- Strong ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain positive working relationships with a wide variety of individuals.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Case Manager you will provide case management, advocacy, training and supervision to persons enrolled in our Technology classes at City of Refuge.
- Ensure that highest quality, individualized services are delivered to program participants with a focus on the mission of the City of Refuge.
- Interview participants concerning work history, education, vocational interests and goals, social, economic, and medical background as well as other related factors.
- Conduct orientation for new participants in regards to program services, policies and procedures.
- Provide individualized counseling and guidance; work adjustment, transportation training, employment skills or other related curricula to participants on caseload.
- Ensure smooth transition of cases across services and programs as necessary.
- Coordinate supervision of all participants to ensure program quality and consistency.
- Ensure protection and confidentiality of participant’s rights.
- Ensure ongoing supportive counseling and crisis intervention as needed by coordinating referral to and utilization of community resources.
- Maintain all documentation and records of program operations. Separate, open, review and maintain participant case files and documents according to Career Services policies and procedures.
Please send resume to [email protected].
Click here for a printout of this job description.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.