At Bobby Dodd Institute, we believe in an inclusive world where people of differing abilities can lead more independent and purposeful lives when provided the right guidance, support, and opportunities.
The Vice President, Program Services, manages program development, program delivery and operations, fiscal budget, and performance improvement; maintains medical records and all other care related documentation; and plans, develops, coordinates, and supervises the delivery of participant services. This position has operational responsibility for family and behavioral support services, workforce resources, and benefits programs in accordance with regulatory, administrative, and funding requirements of state, local and federal agencies, and private entities.
- Oversees the programmatic services of the agency by ensuring the delivery of quality services and programs.
- Continuous improvement: Develops & implements programmatic improvement plans and/or correction through regular analysis of programs and services.
- Works cross-functionally to achieve organizational outcomes, adhering to BDI strategic & organizational goals.
- Follows up on all abuse/neglect and other incidents to ensure individual safety and well-being of BDI participants ensuring all regulations are met regarding reportable incidents.
- Recommends policies and procedures based on changing or emerging regulatory requirements.
- Represents BDI and its mission by educating community members about the critical importance of integrating individuals with disabilities into work environments and community life.
- Engages in advocacy with local and state government entities and agencies, promotes self-advocacy, and works through government officials to influence public policy.
- Assists with the development, monitoring and approving of expenditures while staying within set budgetary parameters.
- Manage funding contracts to ensure compliance.
- Knowledgeable of current state license and certification rules and regulations, agency policies, and accreditation requirements; ensures compliance with such.
- Act as the liaison with state regulatory and funding agencies.
- Direct supervision of program managers, and other personnel assigned to work under the immediate direction of the VP, Program Services.
Click here for the full job description.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.