The Program Assistant provides administrative support to the executive director, management staff, and board of directors. Specifically, the incumbent:
- Prepares programmatic and administrative reviews and reports;
- Handles information requests; performs clerical functions (filing, faxing, word processing);
- Prepares correspondence; receives phone calls and visitors;
- Assists in the development and monitoring of budgets, grants and contracts;
- Supports the creation and dissemination of marketing materials (includes assisting with web-site maintenance);
- Provides support for facility and equipment maintenance; and manages procurement and purchasing of goods and services;
- Acts as the liaison for the board, its members and associates;
- Schedules and plans board and committee meetings;
- Records and disseminates meeting correspondence; and
- Handles other duties as assigned.
Click here for a detailed job description. Click here to apply.
For further information, call 770-528-4300 or visit www.worksourcecobb.org.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.