MAX was launched in December of 2014 by a team of regional leaders who recognized that increased collaboration across the Atlanta region’s workforce development arena empowers all stakeholders to positively influence each other’s efforts and realize greater collective impacts through stronger cohesiveness. Corresponding with the launch of MAX was the launch of the MAX Provider Portal. Today, the portal connects to more than 500 places providing workforce development services.
Not yet aware of the MAX Provider Portal? The portal helps connect you with a wide array of workforce partners serving in the Atlanta region and beyond including service providers, educational entities, intermediaries, employers, and funders. For example, the portal links to:
- 133 providers on the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL)
- 128 providers serving individuals with disabilities
- 110 providers serving those who dropped out of school
- 97 providers serving those experiencing homelessness
- 89 providers serving returning citizens
- 91 providers located in the Atlanta BeltLine
- 45 providers serving in the Aerotropolis Atlanta area
- 45 providers providing transportation assistance
Click here to access the MAX Provider Portal.
MAX PROVIDER PORTAL ORIENTATION
In October 2021, MAX will host it’s next round of MAX Provider Portal Orientation Sessions. The session is ideal for existing providers wishing to update their profiles in the portal, new providers wishing to complete their profiles, and providers not yet included in the portal wishing to learn more. Join MAX for our next series of MAX Provider Portal Orientation Sessions. Click here to sign up for an upcoming session.