From Goodwill of North Georgia
Are you an expert at matching people to a specific position? As you begin helping associated in our career centers find or improve employment, you will be providing critical help in their times of need. Come be a part of something worthwhile. When you work with Goodwill of North Georgia you’ll receive valuable training, experience and benefits.
What you’ll be doing:
As an Employment Specialist you will be self-directed and sales-oriented. Secures contracts/agreements from employers for which a fee is paid. Negotiates with employers to develop community employment opportunities for job training and permanent employment for program participants. Primary duty is to obtain orders from employers for employment of program graduates, which results in payment for individualized job placement services by third-party funder. You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Negotiate and secure contracts/agreements with employers for which a fee is paid.
- Negotiate and secure highest quality employment matches with an emphasis on fee-for-service opportunities appropriate to participant strengths and skills.
- Identify and report leads, market analysis, and other services in response to market and program demand in order to drive sales.
- Maintain regular contact with business partners who are contracting for services with Goodwill of North Georgia as well as with funding agencies.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and assign job tasks to Job Coaches on daily activities and to coordinate schedules to ensure customers are satisfied with service delivery and to maintain account relationships.
- Ensure that highest quality individualized services are delivered with a focus on the mission of Goodwill of North Georgia.
- Primary marketing function is to develop and maintain quality relationships with customers in a sales relationship with the majority of time spent on frequent field visits and face-to-face interaction, as well as telephone and email follow-up.
- Conduct research and analysis and prepare reports as requested on employment/labor market trends and placement outcomes in order to improve sales effectiveness.
- Build and maintain employer relationships through Business Advisory Councils (BACs) and other employer forums.
- Ensure and maintain accurate documentation of operations. Open, review, and maintain participant case files and documents according to Career Services policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement individual plans for each service delivered.
- Prepare professional development plan (PDP) and engage in quarterly updates in achieving goals.
- Comply with Agency, Career Services, CARF, federal and grant regulations, policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and the Agency’s safety and security policies and procedures.
- Attend majority of quarterly targeted training forums (TTF)
- Completion of all Career Services core training
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.