From the Southern Company:
The Workforce Development Specialist will:
- Plan, develop, create, and assist in the implementation of workforce development partnerships and strategies to build future talent pools for Georgia Power and the energy industry at the high school and technical college levels in Georgia.
- Provide support to leverage resources, knowledge and expertise to partner with education and workforce development systems in the implementation of those strategies.
- Set and establish clear expectations and measures of success for activities in the areas of workforce, education, energy industry partnerships and economic development to support strategy implementation.
- Build and maintain key internal relationships including Human Resources, System-wide Workforce Development Organizations, Community and Economic Development, and Utility Relations.
- Build and maintain key external relationships including Department of Education, Technical College System of Georgia, state and national utility partners, and key associations.
Click here to learn more and apply. Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.