From the Technical College System of Georgia, Office of Workforce Development:
The Program Specialist is responsible for monitoring and providing guidance to local grant recipients to ensure compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of relevant federal workforce grants;
- Provide programmatic technical assistance to local grant recipients;
- Monitor local grant recipients for compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations;
- Train local grant recipients and other stakeholders;
- Draft, edit, and present policy documents, research reports, and planning documents;
- Plan, support, and coordinate meetings and conferences to support training efforts and programmatic initiatives;
- Support local and state staff needs through research, written and oral communication;
- Collaborate with other state agencies and stakeholders to advocate on behalf of assigned initiatives and programmatic subject matter; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.