From First Step Staffing and Goodwill of North Georgia:
There are few organizations with larger mission impact and return on investment in the United States than Goodwill® and First Step Staffing. And now, we are excited to announce a major new joint venture. First Step Staffing (FSS) is the largest non-profit staffing agency in the country and Goodwill of North Georgia (Goodwill) is the largest Goodwill in the country for employment and job training services.
Together, First Step Staffing, powered by Goodwill® will be poised to lead as one of the few competitors in the industry to offer a staffing and training combination, with the unmatched benefit of reinvesting every dollar earned directly to the communities we serve. Backed by more than 95 years of trust and world-wide brand recognition, along with innovation in the staffing industry, we are we are seeking a talented professional to lead the partnership in the Atlanta market, a Staffing Services Branch Manager.
Talent Profile │Staffing Services Branch Manager
We are looking for a results-driven professional to not only ensure that sales goals are met, and office tasks are completed successfully in a timely manner, but also establish and coordinate the successful integration of the processes, policies, and relationship between GNG and FSS teams. The manager is also responsible for monitoring sales and creating sales reports, training, and managing staff, and asking clients for feedback.
To be successful in this position, you must have strong leadership abilities and excellent organizational skills, the ability to develop and implement an effective growth strategy to increase sales and maximize profits, and the ability to develop and implement an effective recruiting strategy to ensure the availability of qualified temporary/full time employees to meet current and anticipated demand.
A good Staffing Services Branch Manager can multitask and delegate duties to employees where appropriate.
Staff Services Branch Manager Requirements:
- Strong leadership, managerial, customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the corporate environment
- Ability to analyze profit/loss statements and other related financial data to make sound business decisions
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness through change
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary
- Create new business partnerships/relationships.
- Ability to strategize and plan ahead.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; ability to manage multiple databases: TempWorks and CaseWorthy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MUST be drawn to the First Step Staffing mission to help people with barriers to employment and Goodwill of North Georgia’s mission to put people to work.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field is preferred. An associate degree OR demonstrated skills through four (4) years previous work experience in community and business engagement, supervision, and management, including some of that time in career guidance and workforce development specifically in staffing companies.
- Three (3) years supervision experience or in a lead role preferred.
Job Type: Full-time, salaried exempt + incentive
Salary Band: Grade 23, Target for hiring mid 50k base salary
+ 5% variable annual incentive based upon goal attainment level + 3% annual merit increase target (also based upon goal attainment level) + 2% match for 403(b) for year 1-4 and higher for 5+ years of service, education assistance/tuition reimbursement, preferred credential attainment salary increases, short and long-term disability insurance, health, dental, and vision insurance, 10 paid holidays, 48 hours of PTO and 96 hours of vacation until graduating to the next tier at 5 years of service, and EAP.
Hiring Manager: Glorivee Cruz-Velazquez
Location: Flexible, can be any Goodwill location, but must be able to frequently travel to and support Metro Atlanta locations including Old National and Metropolitan Parkway in the first year.
Click here for a printout of this talent profile.
Click here for an executive summary on this new joint venture.
Click here to apply.