From Literacy Action:
The Office Intern will be responsible for assisting the staff with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing, and general coordination. This position provides customer service, information, referrals, and assistance to the public and other departments, maintains various files and records, and performs clerical tasks. Marketing activities as determined and directed by the Director of Development. Additionally, the Office Intern shall assist and work with the Program Manager and Admissions Coordinator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in managing the flow of paperwork.
• Assist and facilitate staff as necessary – whenever and however needed
• Operates various office equipment, including copiers, postage meters, and computers; input and retrieve data and text; organize and files.
• Receives and organizes materials and supplies.
• Assist with business development matters, including marketing material preparation
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
Click here for a detailed job description.
Click here to apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.