From the Technical College System of Georgia, Office of Adult Education:
The Communications and Data Analyst is responsible for developing and managing the Office of Adult Education’s communications and marketing strategy in addition to providing communications and marketing support to local Adult Education programs. This position will also conduct data analysis to support the Office of Adult Education’s strategic initiatives. This position will report directly to the Director of Research and Impact and will include occasional travel and evening work hours.
• Craft well designed communications for newsletters, website pages, marketing tools, and social media posts
• Develop and maintain a robust digital and social media content strategy
• Regularly engage with others to identify compelling stories and existing opportunities to engage a variety of stakeholders regarding the impact of Adult Education in Georgia
• Design marketing collateral including ads, presentations, videos, and more to support the Office of Adult Education and local Adult Education programs
• Manage external vendors (photographer, video, designers, etc.)
• Measure, report, and optimize all marketing initiatives based on market research and defined Key Performance Indicators for success
• Support the implementation of a customer relationship management tool across local Adult Education programs and in the Office of Adult Education
• Collaborate with other departments and local Adult Education programs to execute cross-functional campaigns
• Regularly analyze data to evaluate the effectiveness of initiatives by the Office of Adult Education and local Adult Education programs
• Produce detailed and visually appealing infographics for a variety of audiences
• Collect, compile, and analyze programmatic and operational data to investigate and document underlying trends, irregularities, and possible causes for changes in data
• Manage other projects and assignments as requested by agency leadership
Click here for a job description.
For more information, contact Kawana M. Valentine, Human Resources Officer, at [email protected].
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.