From Atlanta Regional Commission:
The Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC) is the regional planning and intergovernmental coordination agency that focuses on issues critical to the region’s success, including growth and development, transportation, water resources, services for older adults and workforce solutions. ARC is dedicated to unifying the region’s collective resources to prepare the metropolitan area for a prosperous future. This is done through professional planning initiatives, the provision of objective information, and the involvement of the community in collaborative partnerships.
The ARC Workforce Solutions Group is responsible for delivering workforce development services throughout the Atlanta region. A key tool in delivering these services is through the Mobile Career Lab, which provides career services in various locations across the 7-county workforce service area. This Program/Project Analyst position will function as the lead staff on the Mobile Career Lab and will provide career counseling and job search assistance to customers on the Mobile Career Lab. The primary work location for this position is on the Mobile Career Lab which is stationed at different locations each day throughout the Atlanta region; therefore, traveling within metro Atlanta is required. This position may also support additional career services programs as needed, such as service provider monitoring and Individual Training Account program assistance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide resume prep and job search assistance to job seekers;
- Provide customers with career coaching to discover and overcome personal barriers and teach them how to set attainable and realistic goals;
- Ensure customers are provided an overview of WIOA services to include assessments, training, and employment;
- Strengthen the customer connection between the career resource centers and the mobile career lab;
- Build effective community partnerships and collaborations across our seven-county service delivery area to ensure community awareness of WIOA services, and effective use of the mobile career lab;
- Assist in the recruitment of customers by referring job seekers to local career resource centers or other resources to meet the need of the customer and establish tracking of those referrals;
- Maintain a flexible schedule for traveling to various locations to provide services on the mobile career lab;
- Maintain the mobile career lab monthly calendar for locations and events;
- Perform other duties as assigned to support agency goals and objectives.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.