From the Technical College System of Georgia, Office of Information Technology and Data Resources:
The Applied Research Analyst will manage the day-to-day activities of TCSG’s role in the ALOE Institute. The Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG) is a partner in a new National Science Foundation (NSF) Artificial Intelligence Research Institute that is focusing on transforming online education. NSF is investing $20 million in Georgia on a collaborative effort designed to leverage artificial intelligence (AI) to transform learning in STEM fields. Led by the Georgia Research Alliance, the effort unites experts in computer science, AI, cognitive science, learning science, and education. The TCSG college consortium responsible for implementing AI in learning environments is Chattahoochee Technical College, Coastal Pines Technical College, Columbus Technical College, Lanier Technical College, and Oconee Fall Line Technical College.
The Applied Research Analyst plays a critical role on the Information Technology and Data Resources (ITDR) Team. This position will work under limited supervision of the Executive Director of Research and Business Intelligence within ITDR.
- Determine data collection needs and implement a plan for collection
- Coordinate with TCSG System Office staff and college staff to ensure proper data collection
- Publish reports the provide context, summary statistics, and evaluation (if applicable) on TCSG’s participation in ALOE
- Coordinate with ITDR’s Business Intelligence (BI) team to generate Cognos dashboards and reports for data related to ALOE
- Respond to routine and special requests for data
- Deliver presentations to ALOE partners and stakeholders
- Make recommendations or determinations based on analysis
- Evaluate data for quality and completeness
- Investigate and document underlying trends, irregularities, and possible causes for changes in data
Click here for more information and to apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.