From the Jewish Family & Career Services (JF&CS):
Jewish Family & Career Services of Atlanta (JF&CS) offers best-in-class, person-centered programs and resources to transform lives. Building on our 125-year history, we are here to help individuals and families of all faiths live to their full potential. Guided by Jewish values, we are a welcoming community, and our experienced professionals bring integrity and compassion to their work in the fields of aging and older adults, career counseling, dentistry, mental health, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and need-based support services. We serve thousands of individuals annually regardless of age, race, religion, national origin or ability to pay.
JF&CS is now seeking a Career Services Coordinator (Part Time) position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engages with job seekers through workshops, advertisement, job fairs, employment events, and through the creation of strong referral networks.
- Facilitates trainings on all aspects of job readiness and professionalism.
- Helps candidates strengthen resumes, cover letters, interview skills, networking skills and other job readiness skills Commits to helping each job-seeker to achieve at the highest level possible, whether those candidates are people without degrees or work experience, seasoned C-Level executives, or anything in-between.
- Presents job ready clients to employers for potential placement.
- Provides case management and other follow-up to ensure retention for up to one year following placement.
- Relationship builder who engages with a wide variety of employers in the community.
- Collects data as required by funders and/or program plan for reporting to the organization and to outside funders.
- Works with the team to design training opportunities and other programing.
- In addition to the foregoing, the employee will perform other related duties as assigned.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.