From Goodwill of North Georgia:
The Director of Mission Engagement will fulfill Goodwill Career Services’ mission and achieve strategic goals by leading department efforts for: mission messaging, content development for mission storytelling and community engagement to support mission outreach, awareness, recruitment, fundraising and development, including CS event coordination, directing CS volunteer program, and development of policies and procedures.
- Plan, direct, and/or coordinate activities designed to generate awareness of mission, including mission messaging, content development for mission storytelling, success stories, coordinating with agency marketing and development teams to promote mission impact.
- Lead event planning, coordination, promotion, and post-event evaluation for CS events such as graduation, employer awards, and other department events.
- Operationalize approved CS Training Plan to ensure the professional development of department staff and volunteers within Career Services.
- Plan, direct and operationalize CS Volunteer Program, including career services alumni.
- Develop policies and procedures for CS, ensure compliance for Goodwill and CS policies and procedures, ensuring absolute confidentiality in all efforts and activities
- Achieve mission, financial and strategic goals through effective budget planning, implementation and oversight.
- Ensure and maintain accurate documentation of program operations and services including, but not limited to, documentation required for consent and release of information for participant files, referral/funding sources, internal support systems, billing justification, compliance, and electronic case records related to mission engagement.
- Ensure compliance with standards of operation in accordance with departmental and organizational policies and procedures, CARF standards, and safety/security regulations.
- Regularly and consistently evaluate and ensure satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Maximize opportunities for joint ventures with other Goodwill departments.
- Participate in cross division and cross department teams as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Starting salary is $91,500.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.