From the Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG):
The Grants Specialist is responsible for supporting the administration of state and federal Apprenticeship grants and other apprenticeship-related funding.
- Managing apprenticeship-related applications and contracts with employers;
- Reviewing all incoming apprenticeship funding applications for eligibility and completeness;
- Prepare and ensure all program contracts are reviewed and executed by successful applicants and TCSG staff;
- Prepare reports and budgets for apprenticeship funding;
- Assist in the reimbursement process for vendors (e.g. employers, apprenticeship sponsors);
- Draft grant documents, MOUs, and contracts;
- Monitor grant funds for compliance with federal and state regulations;
- Perform account reconciliation functions;
- Assist with apprenticeship-related records retention;
- Provide technical assistance to stakeholders;
- Assist with grant closeout processes; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Click here for the full job description.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.