From the Metro Atlanta Chamber:
The Education & Workforce Partnerships Manager, in coordination with Public Policy Educated Workforce team, will assist in the buildout and promotion of the education and workforce partnerships database and lend expertise in connecting key training and workforce institutions with MAC’s Economic Development Team. This role will also be responsible for making contact and developing relationships with contacts in key organizations and institutions for workforce and education in the region.
The Education & Workforce Partnerships Manager will also represent MAC as part of coalitions and partnerships that advance MAC’s Education & Workforce strategies. In coordination with the Public Policy team, this role suggests needed changes in workforce policies that will help advance MAC’s overall goals for education and workforce policy.
- Lead partnership CRM development data collection, setup, and implementation
- Establish, facilitate, and maintain business and education partnerships
- Suggest and lead new projects as part of MAC’s Educated Workforce team
- Manage communications for Opportunity ATL and Educated Workforce
- Make updates to education & workforce initiative websites
- Draft social media content and schedule posts on various digital platforms
- Direct public inquiries appropriately
- Attend community meetings, participate as an informed expert in community and partnership events
- Assist with scheduling and attending meetings and webinars
- Assist with various survey construction and distribution
- Strong project management and analytic skills required
- 2-3 years of experience in project management or similar role can be considered in lieu of education
- Self-motivated to produce strong results working individually and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of education and/or workforce systems including K-12, higher education, or workforce development
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.