From First Step Staffing:
The Government Grants Manager will have a proven track record in management reporting and compliance for local, state, and federal grant programs. First Step Staffing has a broad portfolio of government grants. Outstanding writing skills is a must and prefer technical expertise in extracting and presenting complex data in simple formats. The Government Grants Manager will focus on grants in Atlanta, Nashville, Orlando, and Dallas. Currently, First Step has government grants from SNAP/ENT, TANF, and CDBG.
- Overseeing, developing and implementing standards, policies and procedures for government grants to ensure programs are in compliance with federal and state laws, as well as industry standards;
- Designing and executing monitoring processes, including conducting file audits, assessments, documenting results, and analyzing data trends.
- Maintaining responsibility for compliance and reporting requirements of all existing local, state, federal, grants.
- Generating database and budget reports on a regular basis for leadership. Ensuring that the grants management database is accurate and meets legal, finance, and audit requirements.
- Supporting Sr. Director of Support Services in identifying new government funding opportunities and preparing new grant proposals.
- Reviewing government grant contracts and serve as the internal expert on grant compliance.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough working knowledge of various grants management systems and ensure that appropriate documents and agreements are created and maintained.
- Participating in training and professional development required by government funders.
- Other duties as assigned.
Click here for the full job description.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.