From Westside Works:
The Westside Works Program Manager will be responsible for ensuring consistent, quality services are delivered across a network of training providers. This position will manage program operations and provide leadership and guidance to direct reports, contractor, and partner team members.
- Prioritize and manage organizational program performance and evaluation by working with partner agencies, contractors, and providers to collect quantitative and qualitative data and supporting documentation to regularly create formal reports, evaluations, and program recommendations and plans for continuous improvement and resource development.
- Plan, devise, and implement the workforce development and training service delivery strategies of the organization.
- Assist in the preparation, tracking, and reporting of grant proposals, reports, and evaluations.
- Supervise Westside Works staff, coordinate volunteers, and provide guidance and operational support to contractors.
- Support the implementation and management of the Westside Works operational plan.
- Supervise the maintenance of all program records and documentation.
- Provide program report cards to track progress on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Other duties as assigned to advance positive impact of Westside Works.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to review the MAX Job Board.