The Workforce Development Manager provides oversight to the BDI Workforce Development program. The manager: ensures high quality and effective service outcomes to participants by providing training, supervision of field staff, monitoring of outcomes, development of standard operating procedures and implementation of quality improvement plans; acts as a liaison to other departments and agencies; ensures compliance with regulations and guidelines issued by CARF, DBHDD, GVRA, WIOA, DOL, and other applicable laws, regulations and professional standards; and supports BDI’s mission and partners with others to accomplish the mission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly manages the day-to-day operation of the program.
- Monitors and evaluates program work-flow, from referral throughout the program to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, quality and customer services.
- Maintain relationships and communication with internal/external stakeholders, partner agencies, and referral sources.
- Works with local vocational rehabilitation (VR) office to coordinate programs and services.
- Meets with VR supervisors at least annually to discuss shared outcomes.
- Leads the development of internal and external steering committees to help with program planning, evaluation and sustainability.
- Provides services , as needed, for a small caseload.
- Responsible for achieving and monitoring program performance goals and contractual requirements.
- Participates in strategic initiatives to drive performance outcomes, ensure the program meets programmatic goals, objectives, and milestones.
- Overseeing program budget and evaluating programmatic profit and loss statements.
- Monitors key data, metrics, programmatic reports, for programmatic efficiencies and errors.
- Establishes and monitors programmatic continuous improvement plan.
- Establish program procedures and systems and makes appropriate amendments to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Reviews documentation of services to ensure compliance with contract requirements and quality standards.
- Assist with preparing the team for accreditation, licensure, and certification audits.
- Hires, trains, supervises and evaluates case managers.
- Maintains the highest professional and ethical standards at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to review the MAX Job Board.