The Assistant Career Services Manager will:
- Provide leadership and support to ensure the success of assigned program to ensure the success of the Career Services financial, mission, training, team and marketing goals. Monitor budgets for assigned program and meet or exceed financial goals.
- Ensure that highest quality services are delivered in program with a focus on the mission of Goodwill of North Georgia.
- Develop and implement an Operating Plan that will meet or exceed program goals as they relate to the overall Strategic Plan, Department Goals and Division Goals.
- Recruit, hire, and supervise qualified personnel, following all human resources policies, to successfully accomplish the mission and meet objectives set out in the program Operating Plan.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of the program and Career Services.
- Coordinate resources, including personnel, transportation, supplies, and support services to achieve program goals.
- Ensure program compliance of standards of operation in accordance with departmental and organizational regulations, including policies and procedures, human resources policies/ procedures and safe/security regulations.
- Prepare annual professional development plans (PDP) for self and all staff, addressing work-related skills and professional development.
- Ensure timely and accurate performance evaluations for all staff, employing the approved agency process.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of program by identifying opportunities and problem areas, and implementing positive solutions.
- Participate in cross division and cross department teams.
- Comply with Agency, Career Services, Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), federal and grant regulations, policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and the Agency’s safety and security policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement an annual marketing plan, addressing internal as well as external customers. Prepare and submit annual and quarterly reports on progress toward goals in a timely manner.
- Interact with customers and their designated representatives to resolve issues.
- Develop and conduct customer satisfaction surveys and report on results to management implementing process and program improvements with the members of the team.
- Ensure and maintain accurate and orderly documentation of program documentation (budget, case records, and reporting) required for career services files and electronic records.
- Provide training and support to career services staff in the areas of related to program (YARP)
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to review the MAX Job Board.