The MAX Member Portal was launched in December 2022. The mission of MAX is to strengthen connections, practices, and collaborations among workforce developers and organizations engaged in workforce development and the portal is a key tool for carrying out this mission. The portal enables the members of MAX to more easily find each other and learn about one another. In addition, through the portal, MAX members can do the following:
- Post job fairs and other events to the MAX Calendar of Events. These events will also be shared through MAX Mondays with the broader MAX Network.
- Post career opportunities to the public-facing MAX Job Board.
- Post project opportunities to the public-facing MAX RFP Board.
- Include contact information, including social media links, a headshot photo, and areas of expertise with MAX members through MAX Member Directory.
- Post reports, studies, data tools, and other resources to the public-facing MAX Resource Library.
- Access MAX Member Documents and share documents with MAX members.
In 2022, more than 28,000 visitors visited the MAX website.
An orientation session for the MAX Member Portal will be held for members on Tuesday, January 24, 2023, at 2:30 PM.
MAX Members: click here to register for the MAX Member Portal Orientation Session.
NOT A MEMBER OF MAX? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
Click here to learn more about joining MAX today.