Many of the challenges facing our regions are not that unique from region to region. The difference-maker is whether and how a region’s leaders decide to work together to address these challenges in a positively impactful manner and follow through on their commitments.
In the metro Atlanta region, this is exactly what began to happen when a small group of regional leaders started coming together during the summer of 2013 to discuss the importance of having a workforce in this region that is more ready and aligned to meet employer needs so they can sustain and grow their operations. Beyond the founding of MAX, one of the milestone outcomes from these leaders coming together was the launch of the MAX Provider Portal.
The MAX Provider Portal continues to be a dynamic tool for connecting workforce providers with job seekers, employers, and each other.
Portal visitors can do the following:
- Keyword search for information provided in a profile and search via detailed filters
- See a map view or list view of search results
- Find providers on Georgia’s Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL)
- Find providers located in the Atlanta Beltline and Aerotropolis Atlanta areas
- Find providers who are providing specific job search and placement, post-employment, and other supportive services.
- Find providers who are providing soft skills training.
- Find providers who are serving specific populations and geographies.
- Find providers who are supporting specific occupations and industries, as well as industry recognized credentials
- Learn more about providers through their social media links and other information shared.
ABOUT THE MAX PROVIDER PORTAL
The MAX Provider Portal helps local leaders gain a better understanding of metro Atlanta’s workforce ecosystem – namely, who is doing what, where, and for whom. The portal provides the most comprehensive picture of our workforce ecosystem. Providers in the portal are able to share information on the populations and geographies they serve, the services (job search & placement, post-employment services, supportive services, and soft skills training) they provide, the specific occupations and industries they support, and more. The MAX Provider Council oversees and informs the ongoing development of the MAX Provider Portal.
Click here to see a map of workforce providers serving in metro Atlanta.
Not on the map? We can fix that! Click here to get started with a beginning profile for your organization and get on the map!
Providers in the Portal: If you haven’t updated your profile in the last 12 months, now is a great time to do so! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need login credentials for accessing the Provider Profile Data Management interface for your organization.