With the support of TCSG divisions and a team of Regional Coordinators, the Director of Operations provides guidance for, and oversight to, the operations of the TCSG WorkSource Georgia locations around the state and the execution of activities tied to the Wagner-Peyser Employment Services program. The Director of Operations will work in cooperation with key divisions to ensure staffing and facility needs are recognized and addressed with internal stakeholders and external partners, serving as the primary POC for local TCSG workforce service delivery. The Director shall provide input into program and policy decision-making, developing and implementing procedures, and assisting in ensuring the achievement of program objectives.
Additional duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Communicate and coordinate with aligned TCSG units on WorkSource Georgia facilities concerns and needs, including partner/lessee issues.
- Ensure that the delivery of labor exchange services are operating per the grant to employers and job seekers, as described in the Wagner-Peyser Act, on a statewide basis through delivery of services within WorkSource Georgia locations.
- Ensure Labor exchange services are available to all employers and job seekers, including unemployment insurance (UI) claimants, veterans, migrant and seasonal farmworkers, and individuals with disabilities through the WorkSource Georgia locations;
- Coordinate and partner with aligned OWD departments to ensure implementation of training, policies, and procedures in support of the delivery of Employment Services.
- Coordinate and oversee facilities reviews and needs assessments.
- Oversee activities of Employment Services staff and implement necessary processes/procedures to ensure excellent customer service.
- Participate in required USDOL audit/monitoring activities.
- Contribute to the development of WIOA State Plans, annual reports, and any monitoring/evaluative reports requested of the division.
- Supervise Regional Coordinator team and implement communication/accountability processes for staff working remotely.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to review the MAX Job Board.