The Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG) is seeking highly qualified applicants for their fulltime Senior, Data & Information Specialist in the Office of Workforce Development. This position is responsible performing various workforce-related functions to include monitoring performance, analyzation of data, and researching federal guidelines in order to facilitate successful outcomes, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain data integrity and compliance.
- Reviews, monitors, and evaluates WIOA Adult, Dislocated Worker, Youth, Wagner-Peyser and grant funded programs to ensure compliance with federal legislation, state and local performance levels on regular intervals to ensure successful outcomes. Provide quality oversight within the case management system, to include technical assistance, support on case management issues and training to address policy and procedural matters.
- Remain proficient within WorkSource GA Portal and Future Works System in generating and analyzing reports to assist staff in making key strategic decisions. Reading, interpreting, and consolidating federal guidance notices into topical highlights;
- Lead training sessions on the case management system for internal and external users;
- Relaying feedback and suggestions on system bugs and/or enhancements, that impact reporting, to the proper leadership staff and take initiative to resolve discrepancies;
- Serving as a focal point as a subject matter expert on workforce systems, data, and reporting;
- Maintaining customer satisfaction through focus on quality assistance and guidance;
- Collaborating with other staff to advocate on behalf of assigned initiatives and programmatic subject matter; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; OR one year of experience working with data analysis for a federally funded program; OR four years of experience working with the Workforce Investment Act/Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act and/or workforce performance systems.
- Knowledge of the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) and/or related Wagner-Peyser (WP) Act;
- Experience reading and interpreting federal guidance notices;
- Experience with problem identification and resolution techniques;
- Experience with producing timely deliverables;
- Experience with multi-tasking;
- Time and task management skills
- Intermediate computer skills and ability to adapt to job-related software programs
- Organizational skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Skills in interpersonal relations and customer service
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to review the MAX Job Board.