In this position, you will play a key role in streamlining and organizing our company’s workflow as the link between various departments, employees, and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for supporting a fast-paced, multi-priority hybrid office environment by performing bookkeeping, clerical, and other administrative duties, and assisting other employees as needed. This is a full-time position reporting to the CareerRise Director of Operations in the Operations Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Administrative and Finance Support
- Manage procurement of supplies and equipment.
- Provide support for accounts payables, accounts receivables, and budget tracking.
- Create accurate and timely financial and programmatic reports.
- Assist with facilities management.
Program and Operations Support
- Manages the CEO’s calendar and supporting the Directors’ calendar and communications as needed, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Assists the organizations’ directors on tasks and projects as needed.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by CEO and Director of Operations.
- Supports marketing and communications functions as needed.
Meeting Management and Event Support
- Provides meeting support including scheduling, organizing logistics, ordering meeting supplies, creating meeting materials, minutes, and summary documents, and disseminating among partners.
- Assists relevant coworker in event planning according to objectives, requirements, and target audience.
- Coordinates all aspects of the event including but not limited to: registration, location management, attendance tracking, sourcing of vendors, vendor contracts, décor, AV, event budget compliance, et cetera.
- Works collaboratively with meeting or project lead, vendor, caterer, and other stakeholders to ensure that all parties involved are coordinated to ensure successful outcomes.
CareerRise is a not-for-profit workforce intermediary and funders collaborative that champions good jobs, skilled employees, and strong communities. Our mission is to advance economic mobility and regional prosperity by creating and strengthening partnerships and systems that meet employer needs for talent and connect metro Atlanta residents to sustainable wage careers in quality jobs. With the leadership of our board of directors, we work with employers, training providers, support services providers, job seekers and workforce funders to build partnerships and implement equitable workforce strategies. Visit www.careerriseatlanta.org for complete information on CareerRise and its programs and services.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to review the MAX Job Board.