The Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG) is seeking highly qualified applicants for their fulltime Director of Workforce Innovation in the Office of Information Technology and Data Resources (ITDR). This position will develop frameworks for analyzing and predicting employer needs in advanced manufacturing as part of four-year federal grant. This position will report to the Chief Information Officer.
- Evaluates how advanced manufacturing programs at TCSG align with market demand;
- Projects future market demand in advanced manufacturing;
- Develops a framework to ensure proactive changes to TCSG programing to meet future demand;
- Prepares reports in requested format within requested time frame;
- Develops and/or assists with the development of policies and procedures and recommends changes to effectively meet the goals and requirements of the program;
- Works with management and staff to determine strategic positioning and to eliminate duplication of processes;
- Maintains knowledge of assigned program area and gives updates to management on services, operations, and projects;
- Defines and sets goals based on strategic direction of the agency or technical college and customer needs;
- Participates in meetings to ensure department goals are in line with agency or technical college goals;
- Conducts regular evaluation of services provided and makes adjustments as needed;
- Maintains up-to-date with policies, procedures, and state or federal laws that may impact department initiatives;
- Maintains excellent working relationships with and serves as a liaison to internal and external customers; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to review the MAX Job Board.