According to the National Digital Inclusion Alliance (NDIA), Digital Inclusion Week is an annual week of awareness, recognition, and celebration. NDIA aims this week to raise awareness about the opportunity to use technology to live, learn, work, and thrive.
The 7th Annual Digital Inclusion Week will be held from October 2-6, 2023. In line with this national initiative to foster greater digital equity, NPursuit Career Partners is hosting a series of events at Westside Works during the week.
- Monday, October 2nd, 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM: Affordable Connectivity Program Enrollment + Device Distribution
- Tuesday, October 3rd, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Virtual Digital Equity + Inclusion Webinar
- Wednesday, October 4th, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Tour of Digital Learning Lab @ Westside Works and Introduction to Uplift Online Learning + Skilling Platform
- Thursday, October 5th, 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM: Digital Skilling Classes @ The Digital Learning Lab
- Friday, October 6th, 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM: Free Technology & Device Recycling
Of special note, Digital Inclusion Week also kicks off a series of Digital Learning Classes from Westside Works to be held throughout the month of October. All qualified participants who complete at least one skilling class at Westside Works during the month will receive a free digital device. Click here to learn more about the available offerings.
Click here for a flyer.
Special thanks to MAX member Jahari Soward with NPursuit Career Partners for contributing to this post.