CareerRise is seeking proposals for Metro Atlanta Workforce Providers to offer Career Services onsite at Westside Works. The qualified Workforce Agency will be responsible for the coordination of career advisement and job readiness services to 1,000+ Westside Works customers annually to appropriate job development resources.
All proposals must meet the following guidelines:
- Case Management Experience: A qualified case management provider will have demonstrated success serving diverse populations with extreme barriers to employment (for example young adults, dislocated workers, returning citizens, veterans, persons with disabilities, English language learners, etc.) providing customer-centered assessments, career guidance, and connection to employment and training. Additionally, the Contractor must have experience assessing customer satisfaction and addressing complaints and/or concerns from customers.
- Career Preparation Resources: The Contractor is expected to demonstrate their knowledge and experience utilizing technical tools, regional resources, and workforce development business practices that reduce customer barriers to training and employment, provide accurate and culturally appropriate career assessments, career planning and preparation, and measurable success in transitioning job seekers into sustainable, employment opportunities.
- Facilitate Job Readiness Services: Use of evidenced-based curriculum and instruction practices that promotes soft skill development and workplace skills.
Ideal applicants will:
- Use a trauma-informed, individualized case management model.
- Deliver services primarily within the physical, Westside Works location under the Westside Works brand.
- Prioritize recruitment, outreach, and enrollment activities to support economic development priorities of metro Atlanta residents and Westside Works’ employer partners and training providers.
- Knowledgeable of navigating and connecting job seekers to local, State of Georgia and federal funding that supports participation in credentialing, upskilling, training, and post- secondary educational activities and programs.
- Leverage funding, resources, and support services to holistically serve all job seekers.
- Participate in a centralized intake, orientation, data collection, and data sharing procedures using CareerRise’s Case Worthy case management system.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to review the MAX RFP Board.