Independent Electrical Contractors, Inc.
Atlanta Chapter IEC seeks to provide education, training, networking and business support services that increase the success opportunities for independent electrical contractors. Our Vision: IEC members are viewed as professionals who produce quality projects and work on time and on budget. Incorporated in 1974, the Atlanta Chapter celebrated its 45th year in 2010 and currently has 70 contractor members and 69 partner members in the Atlanta metro area. Nationally, there are over 3,000 members with 60 chapters. The National IEC (www.ieci.org) celebrated 50 years in 2007.
- Dislocated Workers
- Individuals seeking to secure a better job
- Individuals with a criminal record (not previously incarcerated)
- Low-income individuals
- Mature workers (over 55 years old)
- Military veterans
- Public housing residents
- Returning citizens (previously incarcerated)
- Unemployed individuals
- Welfare recipients required to enter the workforce
Job Search & Placement
- Varied job search and placement services
- Job referrals
- Varied post-employment services