MAX Mondays was launched in September 2016 as a weekly update to help workforce developers stay abreast of the many happenings in our workforce development community. It is largely distributed every Monday with the exception of state and federal holidays and the last two weeks of December.
MAX Mondays is a compendium of information on upcoming career fairs, information sessions, training events and other programs for the job seekers served by workforce developers. The weekly update also includes information on upcoming conferences, webinars, and other special events designed to help workforce developers and employers connect with each other and with helpful resources.
Over 1,000 workforce developers – representing service providers, educational entities, intermediaries, employers, and funders serving at the local, regional, state, or national levels – receive MAX Mondays.
Here are some recent issues of MAX Mondays:
- MAX Mondays: December 9, 2019
- MAX Mondays: December 2, 2019
- MAX Mondays: November 25, 2019
- MAX Mondays: November 18, 2019
- MAX Mondays: November 11, 2019
- MAX Mondays: November 4, 2019
- MAX Mondays: October 28, 2019
- MAX Mondays: October 21, 2019
- MAX Mondays: October 14, 2019
- MAX Mondays: October 7, 2019
- MAX Mondays: September 30, 2019
- MAX Mondays: September 23, 2019
- MAX Mondays: September 16, 2019
- MAX Mondays: September 9, 2019
- MAX Mondays: September 3, 2019
If you would like to subscribe to MAX Mondays, you can sign up through our MAX website or email your interest to email@example.com. In addition to MAX Mondays, be sure to visit our MAX Calendar of Events.
NOTE: If you have subscribed to MAX Mondays and have found you stopped receiving our emails, please check your spam / junk / clutter folders for the email and work with your IT to denote the MAX email address as an approved email address from which to receive communication.